Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Harry Potter

I have a confession.

I am an avid reader and, yet, I have never read the Harry Potter series. I know, I know, I'm a disgrace to the reading world. I don't know why I never picked up the books. My brother read every book in the series and I never even asked to borrow the books. I watched all the movies and loved them but never got around to reading the books.

What better time than now to dive in to, what I hear, is one of the best book series. When I was coming up with The 30 List I immediately thought to make reading this series on my to-do list for this coming year.

My brother, the sweetheart that he is, was so excited for me to begin reading the series that he bought me the ENTIRE series for my birthday!! I am so excited to have all the books on hand! I cannot wait to get started.




Follow along with me as I head to platform 9 3/4 and jump on the Hogwartz Express to the land of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Book 1 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (August 6, 2015 -December 24, 2015)

Book 2 - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
(December 24, 2015 - December 27, 2015)

Book 3 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(December 27, 2015 -

Book 4 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Book 5 - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Book 6 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Book 7 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




No comments:

Post a Comment